[Dailydrool] Lacey's eye-an update

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Fri Jun 6 11:16:34 PDT 2008

I thought I would let everyone know that the drool is working ( as it always does ) so keep it coming.
The swelling around her eyeball is almost gone. There is alot of redness still but even that is better than it was. She is still sensitive enough that if something passes close to her eye she leans away from it. We think now that she may have been stung by a hotnet on her eyelid.  We're crossing out fingers and paw toes that it will be all gone bythe time we leave for Blackfoot. She's entered in 4 shows next weekend.

Jacque and "Lacey" ( "Gheesh Momma, my eye weally hewts and is bewy itchy. Why's can't I wub it on da gwass?")