[Dailydrool] mailmens and other peeples

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:18:55 PDT 2008

I wood neber bite a mailman person you know why??  cause mommy wont  let me
wiffen 10 feet of them..mommy is mean to me  and wont let me sniff
strangers..hers said not only can she not trust me but hers cant trust the
stranger either.

sometimes someone wants to come pet me at the vets and mommy says maybe it
would be best to let him come to you..mommy said she just dont want  me to
get in trouble  iffen i smelz bad on someone and bite them then I would have
to go to the glue factory and mommy doesnt want that..hers said she is
almost sure I woodnt bite no one cause I LUBB peoples and stuff but hershas
to protect me.  and that her freddy dog the nicest dog in the whole world
bit her so it can happen.

So maybe it is gud mommy dont let us out for the mailmans and the guys in
the funny brown shorts cause while i bet they hab treats and gib good belly
rubs in the end it just isnt worth it.

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html