[Dailydrool] Jessica and her escape artist

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 12:31:02 PDT 2008

Jessica, this is why I've never liked allowing a dog outside when no
one is home.  There are too many things that can go wrong.
My dogs have always been fine staying in the house all day.  I have
large crates with comfy pillows and they are fine that way.  I don't
recommend too many hours, of course, but I would be a nervous wreck if
I thought they were outside with all the possible dangers.

Becca
*see Roscoe P Hunter on April 10 of the 2007 DD calendar*