[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's garage sale

wendt greenberg labagel2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 14:52:13 PDT 2008

Dearest Elwood,

This be Daisy T. from PA.  We read on the drool the other day that you be havin a
garage sale in the rain, and that you pushed your 19 toys thru the doggie door
for display.  I have a lot of squeeky toys, but I really don't play with them.  Once
and a while I throw my eggplant in the air, but that is it.  You see I like to chew
paper in little pieces.  I prefer envelopes, but I like toilet paper, paper towels
(especially if they have been used for napkins and have any food on them)...I
chew the pieces real tiny so Wendy has to crawl all over the living room and
pick them up.  I usually like to watch this from my perch on our couch.  I am
the original couch potato.  I lie on my quilt on the couch with my own pillow.  I
never have been in the crate.  I made it clear on day one that jail was not for moi.
I am too delicate.  Elwood, you have to be more assertive.  Now, if you are sellin
your toys real cheap, I might buy one.  It would be in the basket with the rest of
the toys I don't play with.

Daisy, the paper maven from PA