[Dailydrool] Doggy Smell

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Fri Jun 6 16:54:28 PDT 2008

I love Natural Magic Odor Absorbing Gel Citrus Scent (they also have an Ocean smell or something, but I didn't like that ) You can get it at Home Depot and Lowes. I have
seen kind of the same thing at other stores in other brands, but haven't tried those. When I was trying to
sell my last house, I had the carpets cleaned and the whole house smelled like WET DOG. We were having an Open House that weekend and I found the absorbing gel kind of by accident. It totally took
the smell away--One couple asked me what the great smell was, and without thinking much, I told them
and added "I had the carpets cleaned and it smelled so much like wet dog I had to do something". They
gave me a horrified look and pretty much ran out the door.
--
Marilyn Briggs