[Dailydrool] question for Menzy

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 6 17:17:38 PDT 2008

Hi, I read your post on leather furniture an wood floors and I want to do that whenever I remodel. My husband says leather will tear and is cold. is that true? I've never had anything leather. I wanted to ask you also what food would you recommend changing Zoee Belle to? She is on Iams and has started throwing up and acting like she doesn't feel well and this has been happening on and off for about a month. I'm changing ASAP but need direction on what is good. Any suggestions will be appreciated greatly.

Sook, Mum to Zoee Belle ub da Souf