[Dailydrool] question for Menzy

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 19:09:17 PDT 2008

Hi,
I never had a problem with my leather being cold, but when I remodeled I went to microfiber just because of the dog hair and drool.
It was easier for me and when Tucker and Abby were  babies, they liked chewing on the leather.  Sadie (now 3 months) doesn't chew on the microfiber.
With the Iams, I had the same problem with my babies.  Contacting the company did little good though they did reimburse for one bag of dog food. Although I did file a complaint with Consumer Affairs and got a signed (real signature) letter back.  I took the big kidz off cold turkey, I just made sure to give them a heaping teaspoon of yogurt with each feeding.  I never had any problems.  Oh, I put them on California Natural though there are a lot of good foods out there.  Sadie I had to do a little slower, but I still sped it up and really glad that I did...she got rashy and urpy.

Droolz to Zoee Belle so her tummy feels better,
Karen