[Dailydrool] Peticure vs Dremmel

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 20:38:25 PDT 2008

I have to comment on this thread.  We made our own version of this wonderful tool.  We have a rechargeable dremmel (model #754) and found that a small prescription pill bottle fit snuggly over the end of it.  We drilled a hole in the pill bottle, securely attached (i.e. jammed9 it to the end of the dremmel and WOW, it worked great!!!  No dust in the face and we made the hole just the right size for our basset.  It saved us the 19.95 for the adapter.  We will be happy to supply more details if you want to try this yourself.  Please email me off the group.
We love it and use it all the time.

Karen and the Bazadaba Bassets Roscoe, Millie & Elwood
"Our dogs see us through more than they put us through" - Ken Foster