[Dailydrool] biting the mailman

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 6 20:51:59 PDT 2008

Miss Becky is a disgrace to the basset race cuz she loves the mailman - any man.
However I have tried to understand why they bit them - it must be the uniform. Remember
 my feisty Airedale and his harem. One night the idiots next door were smoking drugging
(the guy died a year ago of a massive heart attack no wonder) and partying. I almost got
high from the fumes coming over to m y place and I decided I would shut the windows, turn fans on to drown them
out.
At 3 a.m. a knock yell 'georgina are you ok'. Cops someone called cuz the door was open.
Down comes the feisty Airedale and he didn't attack.
lSmall mercy there.
Georgie and Miss Becky