[Dailydrool] Im the real Bob

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 21:21:54 PDT 2008

Hey eberyone that Bob the imposter guy tolded me he was gonna raise
moremoneysfor the Basset Fundays at Woodinville that I wood cause he was the
Real Bob the Dog

I am the real Bob the DOg and I gots papers to prove it plus I am King Bob
the Dog so there mr fancy Bob the imposter dude!!

So anyways could you guys help me prove that I am the real Bob!!!  Iffen you
dont have any Faces of Drool playing cards or Chick Magnut refrigerator
magnuts could you order some so I can raise the mostest moneys and prove I
am the real Bob the Dog accept no substitutions hehehehe

check them out and order them at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

I am the chick magnut hehehe and the playing cards are of all your drool
furends and both have the "way Kewl" rating

help me help homeless washington houndys and beat that silly Bob guy!!

Bob the Real Bob

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html