[Dailydrool] smelly dog

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Sat Jun 7 05:03:12 PDT 2008

OH my the drool 2 legger who cleans her apartment and bleach wipes her
stuff....can you come clean my house!    I am just happy if I get to
vacuum once a week.......I have a very poor nose for smell.....and I only
bathe Honey and Leroy when necessary....usually more in the summer to keep
them cool and fresh....once I mulched the back yard gardens and had to
bathe them......during the winter months I have a Vermont casting stove
which I keep cinnamon and apples in to smell nice and yes the arm & hammer
pet powder on the two rugs we own.....I do believe my dogs don't smell,
but they pass gas OH YEAH even I can smell that sometimes....Honey by the
vets order gets Pepcid everyday... fans are on to blow out the smell
though the windows ..fresh flowers from the garden...if the dogs have not
run them down...Life is too short to clean all day!    I do wash their
beds and thow a sheet over our bed, since they sleep with us and that gets
washed once a week so I do not have to wash the bed spread.......I think I
was born to have bassets...FYI kitty litter smells the worst!
Carol, Leroy, Honey and a house full of cats.