[Dailydrool] escape artist

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 12:30:33 PDT 2008

I would never be able to leave Maggie and Annie  outside all day,  I can't
even trust them to be outside when i am home, they need constant  supervision,
they are both grazers and part Billygoat,  I found Annie  chewing on a brick
this morning, my back yard is like a gourmet all you can  eat  free for all.
I have to crate Annie even if I am only going to be gone a short while, she
chews and eats everything, she has found stuff that I didn't even know I had
anymore .

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.