[Dailydrool] What is up with this dog?!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 7 14:05:53 PDT 2008

Roscoe, one of our fosters, has a clean fetish.  He is tooth-obsessed.  He has chewed up 5 containers of dental floss.  He also eats soap.

Should I try to floss his teeth?  You should have seen him this morning.  He was in the bathroom, with his paws on the counter, eyeing the packet of floss.  There were lots of things to abscond with in there, but it was only the floss he was after.

I saved that pack, but later we found him going through Bridget's backpack.  She had taken some floss with her when she spent the night at her friend's house--and Roscoe got it.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 9
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Twinkie, Poppi, Justice, Maggie, Beau Baloney, Danica and Roscoe with the pearly whites
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!