[Dailydrool] some advice

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Jun 7 15:36:54 PDT 2008

Cheaper solution

http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-how/apple-snack-recipe/article12689.html

though I dont' mean the "Snack" they are talking about.. but the "Homemade
Dried Apples" that they tell you how to make just below the main recipe.

10lbs of 3 inch / or larger apples at Costco is about 8 or 9 bucks.

slice'um bake'um feed'um.

:)  You'll know what goes into them because *you* made them.. :)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] some advice

Does anyone know if dogs can have cinnamon ?  My Maggie has severe food
allergies and it has been really tough trying to find dog treats  for her .
I found Apple and Banana fruit crisp for her but they are very expensive $
6.99 for a 2 OZ bag plus shipping, so I found some organic apple crisp at a
health food store, they are only $ 2.99