[Dailydrool] some advice

jennifer searock jenfrank76 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:14:09 PDT 2008

I have seen many recipes for homemade dog treats with cinnamon in them, so I don't think that will be an issue.  I do have another suggestion though.  Whole Foods recently started carrying freeze dried fruit like apples and pears.  I believe that Trader Joes carries them as well.  They are cruncy like a biscuit and at least you wouldn't have to worry about any other ingredients that would aggrevate the allergies.Jennifer (foodslave to Indy)