[Dailydrool] Morse and the Brudder Elwood

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 19:26:20 PDT 2008

Hello boys, this is Emma the Delicate Diva.? My Mom had to go to Colorado for a few days.? Now that she is back she is catching up on her drool reading.? Your stories just make her laugh.? She really looks forward to them.? I myself find them quite amusing too, unless Brudder Elwood is being mean to one of his sisters.? Otherwise he can be quite a clown.? Keep up the good work!? And thanks for the many laughs.? Emma, Bailey and Beth