[Dailydrool] Helpin Mommie

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 19:51:18 PDT 2008

Hi eeberybody.  Today I hewped da mom, but she no no it yet.  She  be at work
today, an da dad, wiff da bad back, tooked us outside in da  affernoon.
Well, affer a while, I wented into da garden, an started to dig  out aw da weeds
in der.  I digged an digged till wots were gone.   Well, da dad sees dis an
dwags me outta da garden sayin dat da mom won be happy  wiff me.  Hehehe, it
wained wot dis day, so da mom won eber noze bout my  hewpin herz.  Dats too bad,
cuz she needs hewp der, wots ob weeds be in  it.

Charlie

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.