[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR's Trout Parade - June 14th

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 04:39:32 PDT 2008

June 14th promises to be a fun time for all participants of the Trout Parade in Livingston Manor, NY. This low-key event will be an affordable and fun weekend - or day - for the hounds and their humans, costumed or not.

The event, which takes place on Main Street, runs from 12:00 noon - 4:00pm, with the pawrade stepping off at 1:00pm. The route is a whopping third of a mile with possibly two reviewing stands -  if they didn't catch your hound in full regale and arooh the first time, they definitely should the second.

We will have trout collars and leashes for sale, extraordinary goodie bags with Swedish Fish to throw to the crowd (or eat), wonderful t-shirts (even the company that printed them wanted one!!),  fish hats, mardipaw fish beads to wear (or throw), and lots, lots more!!!

Our after-parade picic is being held at nearby Livingston Manor Covered Bridge Park at the pavillion.  Plenty of food, raffle items galore, and contests to include Best Costume (Hound & Human), Best Trick, Best Hat (Hound & Human), and some of our traditional favorites.

For more information and to register for the parade, contact info at midatlanticbassets.com. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue