[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR's Online Auction

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 04:45:02 PDT 2008

Many new items have been added to our online auction, including one of my favorite items, next to the Jersey Boys tickets and fabulous basset necklace - having your hound on a Moon Doggie Coffee label!! (Thank you, Donna Funk!)

The Moon Doggie Coffee Moniker auction gives the highest bidder the right to choose a flavor and to name their coffee. They will also choose one handsome hound whose name and picture will appear on its Moon Doggie Coffee package for a minimum of two years. Whenever the coffee is sold as a fundraiser for basset rescue, the flavor, with the hound’s name and picture on the label, will be included.The winner will also receive the right to order 10 half-pound bags of their basset’s coffee to share with family and friends (all 10 half-pound bags must be ordered together and shipped to the same address – valid for 1 year).
To access the auction and bid to win items, go to:
http://www.cmarket.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?_sourcePage=%2FauctionHome.jsp&auctionId=66846108

Thanks for supporting the homeless hounds!

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue