[Dailydrool] ourz dad

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 06:11:02 PDT 2008

giggle, laf, snort  bwahahaha.....

      We jus had to laff even dough it wasnt funny for hims. shame on us for laffin.
  i can just see that walk,,, poor DDropp.  and yu guys sure didn make it eezy, did you, huh? did yu?
       yu know what it is ???  our peeple luve us way too much sumetimes. Like Mr D,   dey risk dey own healf for us.  we relly  shuld show dem our peeoples way more dan we do how much we luve them. like maybe we shul bwing dem more  dead stuff in de howse for dem. oR carry our foods around in our moufs ot where dey sit and put it on dey laps more often.Dat wuld pruve how much we lub dem. dey deserb it.
         i fink we will do dat.
  olive & H Beaudreux