[Dailydrool] Harnesses & Lupine

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 8 06:29:23 PDT 2008

Carolina Basset Hound Rescue sells Lupine's entire product line for cats and dogs of all sizes. You can find all of the current patterns, plus a few retired patterns. We have roman harnesses and step in harnesses, traffic leads, adjustable collars, martingdale collars, leashes and matching keychains. The new Mud Puppy pattern just came in last week - it's a celery green and brown pattern with paw prints on it. Very cute!

Please email me if you'd like to order something rather than ordering it through our store. I have the store set up to try the drop ship thing rather than keeping everything in stock. It didn't work out too well because of the high shipping charge, so I'll be changing the way it's listed in the store in the near future.

Thanks!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie & foster Hope