[Dailydrool] Oh my goodness

K. Raie kraie at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 06:36:51 PDT 2008

So I've been a lurker of the drool for quite some time. I grew up around basset's Plump Molly and Maggie McGee are my mom Richlyn's sweet girls. Boy could I tell you some stories! So I figured it was time to introduce myself, I'm Kelli Raie Cooper basset slave to Chloe Marie Lee Cooper, Diva Extraordinaire of Western Colorado. Chloe is two and she's fine tuned her counter surfing and baying at the paperboy and flat basset naps on my lap to ensure that I don't get any of my chores done on the weekend.
I had to post because the pictures of the Colorado picnic in Denver were just too precious. I live in Grand Junction so I'm about 4 hours west of Denver....not too many basset slaves around here. I keep up with all the happenings of da Brudder Elwood and Sister Clara, Georgie and Miss Becky have been such a help in grooming Chloe into quite the Diva. Marie has had a lot of input into training me to be quite the basset slave. And of course with such a fine source of training my Mom has ensured that I'm a good slave. She enjoys when her grand-pup visits over spring break.
Anyway lots of love and drools to all in need.
Snooters from the Coopers