[Dailydrool] Morning Chuck...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 07:37:18 PDT 2008

Put down the bagel and coffee!

This morning we are in the computer room researching a harness for the car
and Santana goes to the corner and starts the process of hackin....I figured
normal stuff a little upset tum tum excitement from yesterday's picnic.
Then I told my hubby check for the contents just in case...  Well he goes it
smells like (****)....I said duh it's not supposed to smell good....but then
I get up to check the contents get a paper towell and OMG it did smell like
the unmentionable!  He kept saying it over and over plus saying that is the
worst thing ever!  what could be the worse then that....and I started to
almost get a Chuck visiting by his ranting...i yelled shaddup your not
making it easier...So I get it up and put the papertowell in a plastic
bag.....then I get the woolite pet stuff with Oxy in it let it penetrate for
5min (VERY GOOD STUFF BY THE WAY)  get a wet wash cloth and finish the
job......all clean, smell gone!!!  Might have to drag out the carpet cleaner
later today...  Santana looks sad he hates chuck...by the way we had to dj a
wedding last night till late so this was not a good way to wake up!  We are
all going back to bed! Sorry for the morning grossness!  Might teach him to
stop eating the kitty roca early in the morning.....

"mommy me hates chuck tell him to leeeb! gimme a tummy rub" - Santana

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)