[Dailydrool] Note from Queen Olive

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sun Jun 8 10:06:02 PDT 2008

It's Queen Olive (not waiting anymore) pawing in to greet all my friends  -and I want to thank all of you for you support this spring and for buying nickzillion pounds of fudge for my campaign. It has been an exciting spring for all of us at the House of the Hounds of Hamilton -- there are four of us again .
In April we traveled to the Boardwaddle with Pw. Annie and Auntie Beth.  We stayed overnight and I got to meet Teddy and Bailey.  We acquired a new addition while we were there -- Cakie's grandpuppy Chunky --- a big smooshy boy who has his own fudge flavor!  He walked the BW with Auntie Sherrilyn who came all the way from Columbia.  I stayed behind and helped guard the gate from intruders.  Auntie Dawn and Uncle Rich always throw a good pawty!
When we got home our new patio wall was up and we took Chunky on a tour of the grounds.  He got to meet the neighbor kids and the their sort of houndy, Buddy.  He even went to the bank where he was invited in to meet all of the staff!
It was a berry busy time for me:  Aunt Bonnie had made me a website and we were making fudge as fast as we could for Mishgun.  It was so fun to go back to my old stomping grounds and see everyone.  Contrary to rumor, I did not try to eat Cakie - It was noisy and I was trying to make myself heard.  I waited under the table at the pawction until after the slave had parted with half my fudge money, and then I made my way to my throne, joining my King, Bob!  Now I know that Bob is quite the Man and has lady friends all over the country  - BUT, let me tell you girls --that for this next year he is ALL MINE!
Sunday we rode in the pawrade together, in that white carriage I have been dreaming about, behind not one, but TWO big black horsies.  And, no, I did not bawk at them.  After the parade I strolled down the street, through the crowds, talked to the media and got my picture taken.  But you know what?  I may have been the Queen, but that smooshie little brudder of mine was the crowd favorite.  Everyone wanted to take him home.  Gonna get him out peddling fudge next year!
And now, back to my fan -- it's over 90 here in Ohio!
Queen Olive (not waiting anymore)