[Dailydrool] excited pee

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 8 10:49:49 PDT 2008

This is funny and yet not funny, daddy went back in the truck today to go away for 8 days bad daddy any way Rex got so excited to say Good bye he peed all down daddys leg leaving his scent. He He He He.... my ques is after Sept. when we have the big O / operation will he stop his excited pee. He does it when he sees someone he has not seen in awhile or on his way to go downstairs for morning pee when he says good morning to daddy. Its not a problem problem, just wondering if it will slow down after the O. he is almost 9 months and our vet does not want to do the nuggers before 10 months to a year
Have a great day all!
Carolyn
www.myspace.com/shayworks
LiL Miss daisy Halo