[Dailydrool] Excited Pee

Saraberry at aol.com Saraberry at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 23:06:16 PDT 2008

Carolyn,

This sounds like a form of submissive urination.  It probably will  not be
changed by the operation, but hard to say.

If not, you can lessen the behavior by asking for a calm sit-stay when
people come and go before he is petted, and it may help not to say "Hello" or
"Goodbye" and to practice coming and going in and out.

Best,
Sara

Message: 10