[Dailydrool] Elder Clara gitz da heatz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 13:23:17 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Da Brudder he jus shakin da biggie headbone. It be dat
Elder Clara agin. She no lissen. She be a finkin da Brudder knowz nuffin. It be
 so berry hot and I tellz her berry nice, you old, you fat, it be hot, you
stey  in de house. She push rite past de brudder. She go out dere in da heatz
and she  be a barkin, she all upsetz, dere be a boat wif sum kids in de waterz
and dere  she goes. She waddle on out dere to de fence, she a barkin and da
brudder keep  seyin, youz git in da house, she gib da brudder da snort.  So she
seyz her  peace, and nowz she a goin back to de house. It be long wey fur da
old lady, so  brudder Elwood he go behindz her. She haul it all in de dog door
and she ley  downz by de fan. Den she git up an do da pukie all ober the floor.
I tellz her,  she no lissen to da brudder. We all upsetz dat Elder Clara git
da heatz. She  okey nowz, but meebee she lissen to da brudder.
See da Brudder he kin be a gud boy sumtime.

We send the drools, hope everyone is stayin cool and safe from the latest
round of bad weather--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE