[Dailydrool] Lotsa Fun Neeto Stuff weekent

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:36:28 PDT 2008

Boy hev we hed a cooooooooool weekend! So many fings! Firss all MomPerson
gone to a artfare. Fair. She tuke she joolry.
Eberyfing grate. Da wether reeely hot an wetish. You nose, like
whutsitcallt? Hoomid.( Tanks, Llewis). Berry hoomid. Allasudden MomPerson
cumin home erly cuz it start ta rain an windy. Eberfing fine. Hot an hoomid
an now rainy an winny.
She an DadPerson wactching sumfin on da puter. Den momPerson turn on da
liddel radio whuts got da poleeces onit, you nose, da guys wif da whirly
lights. She gots a liddel radio thingy she can heer dem. An dey all cited!
Yellin bout toranadoes comin rite at we.
We thot toranados sumkinder meet (we watches da food channel) but I guess we
wrong cuz it muss have ta do wif da blakening sky an da winn coming an rain
an stuff. And it get closer and closerer. An MomPerson kinder jokey say
mebbe me an da doggies otta git in da hallway what awways meke DadPerson
laff befour an dis time he say no takem in da bedroom.
OBOY DA BEDROOM!! We nebber gits in dere! Uncle Cooper Sir he jump ober da
bebygait and go in but we NEBER get in an now we in an it so neeto in dere
wif DadPerson undies and DadPerson soks an all kindser odder stoof an
MomPerson sittin on da bed watchin da rainy and da wint and alla sudden in a
way we nebber heer befour DadPerson yellin HIT DA FLOOR HIT DA FLOOR!!!! An
you nose, MomPerson gots down on da floor wif we it soooo coool we kin
lickey her face an feets and she holdin onna Cooper an onna Llewis an me
behiney she an Mitchell wif me an I lickin she feets but she not laffin.
We had fun!
But den it gotted real hot an stumpfy in dere whut wif allus (cept MamaDog
who wuldnt come in) an so we goes out an WOWSER! a differemint yard! We gots
no fans an no cold air machines an no tb and no liddel radio an no lite! It
reel hot. It mungy. Da toppa da pole out beke, it gone. Da tree next door,
IT gone. We gots stuff inna yard we don nose whut it are an nebber smellt it
afore an stuff in da trees whut not boids, an da whole plaise smellt hot an
funny. Not hah hah funny needer.
Den everbuddy comin out sayin you ok you ok you ok you seen it you seen it?
An sumfin callt a funey cloud been rite ober da house! Whut, Llewis? Oh.
Funelle Clout. No? Funelle Cloud. Dat it. An DadPerson an da CindyPerson
next door an da Roger dey all seed it an it spins! An it EETS stuff like
trees an houses an liddel doggies whut be ousside!
We come rite beke in just in case.

It ok. We gots da fan beke an da tb beke and bess ob all da cold air machine
beke late taday. We had peepels in orange shirts inna yard all day cuttin
trees an climbin polls.
Now it quite agin.
It kinder fun but I fink I like da cold air machine bedder.

Love an Drool to all in Need,
Nigel an Llewis of Nigel an Llewis an all dem odders.