[Dailydrool] RE; smelly house

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 17:31:39 PDT 2008

Monique, I read you post of cleaning with great interest, then I had to
rest. I was exhausted. Please understand, I am poking fun and give you high paws
for all you do. With 5 dogs, there is always something here to clean, dust
apologize for, cover the chew marks, say okay, who just brought in the clump of
dirt??? Drool slung in the oddest places--its full time to keep close, no
chance  of keeping up. But it is home to all of us and to most that come, they
say  things look okay. They might be stretching the truth---but when we knew Pam
was  coming this weekend, I succumbed to doing a bit of cleaning. I had way
too much  help. The Elders laid in the path of the vacuum, Brudder Elwood
tromped dirt  over the freshly washed floor and then knocked over a stool in the
kitchen and  put a nice hole in the wall. I dusted, Elder Clara shook off
another 5 pounds of  fur. Washed the front glass, new nose prints. Elwood even had
nose prints on the  pictures on the living room wall. I was just thankful he
didn't chew the  corners so they matched the cabinet he chomped on a few months
back.
Our house is their home--We just work to pay the bills and clean. And  am
thankful we have what we have-5 bassets that give us unconditional love. The  dog
hair, nose prints and the rest are what we consider part of the  "charm".

We send the drool-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE