[Dailydrool] Near calamity.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 18:08:45 PDT 2008

It was a bad evening yesterday.  The rain had finally stopped, and I  wanted
to get some  air in the house, and my "Basset" room.  I have a  small den
where I have my computer, a TV, Ben's cage file cabinets, and a  several shelf
units filled with my basset crap.  The biggest shelf half  covers the only
window, and  the other part is blocked by a file cabinet  with my TV on it(you see
what is coming).  Well as I was reaching between  the open space between the TV
and he cabinet to open the window, I nudged the  top shelf unit off of its
platform, and over went the unit.  All I saw was  all my items sliding, and
heard crash, tinkle, etc.  Boy was I mad, and was  there a mess.  I was real smart
and had most of the porcelain items and  statuary on teh top shelf w/o sides.
 There was just a mound of hush  puppies, planters, etc. on the floor.  I
feared  the worst, that all  non-plush items broke.  It was a miracle-only one
item broke, but the   clean-up took quite  a while.  Needless to say, in
rearranging things,  no statuary on the top shelf.  All is quiet today.  Oh, I forgot
 one  thing, Guess who had to be in the middle of this while clean-up took
place.  Yup, Charlie.

DDropp

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.