[Dailydrool] IT'S HOT!!!

Heidi Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sun Jun 8 18:28:47 PDT 2008

Buford here.

I am not pleased.  Not one bit.  Ok, so mom has the a/c cranked in the house
and that's a good thing, but IT IS SO HOT OUTSIDE I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!
What's a stately older gentleman like me supposed to do when I get
overheated simply going into the backyard to do what a man has got to do?!

So listen up all you weatherslaves:  HOW ABOUT A CHILLY DAY OF 75 DEGREES??
This 99-102 stuff mixed with that special blend of Delaware
humidity....well, save it for July when it's SUPPOSED to be like that, ok?

I'm done now.

--
Heidi, and Buford the OEBE Exalted Garbagemeister and King of Garbage,
Della, Guinness the wanna-be-a-basset cat, and Walter ATB 1998.

Visit our blog   http://bassetmayhem.blogspot.com