[Dailydrool] dog attack and such

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 18:29:43 PDT 2008

Hi!

Eventually, I managed to catch up with all the messages...Now I have time to read all DD info on every day basis. Amazing.

Pepe has been such a sweety - in a sweeter way than usual - since we came back from out trip to Poland. Now he is following me everywhere (well, before he never followed me to the bathroom - I guess out of fear of water - but now, he comes in, sits in front of me, waggs his tail and waits for petting. Seriously!) and when I go to sleep he goes to sleep with me, if I get up (even for a moment) he is ready to go too...It's the cutest, really.

Another thing is that today, morning walk, Pepe got attacked by a chow chow! NOTHING was going on, there were no signs of what came later. The chow chow just jumped close to Pepe and went for his throat!!! I could tell Pepe didn't expect that either. After the first attempted bite Pepe started growling and that's it. Never tried to bite back or anything. On one hand I thought "get his a**, Pepe, but on the other I was so proud that he is not aggressive even in this situation. This situation reminded me of Lulu - everytime other dogs were trying to scare him away from a bitch (last year's summer, bitches in season, we had fun chasing Lulu...) Lulu would just give them a hurt look...not understanding why...:-)
Anyway it took a lot of cursing (me) and pulling (me) and my shouting at the owner of the chow chow to put a leas on her crazy dog!!! Jeeeeezzzz....

Anyway. Everything is ok, no wounds, no injuries and the next time I see this chow chow, I will chose another walk route.

Happy birthday Dozer!

Welcome the Coopers!!!!!!!

Sending a lot of drool to all babies in need.

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB