[Dailydrool] Da funnelle cwoud

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 18:32:30 PDT 2008

Nigel, weez soooo gwad dat youz aw be safe, an not hurted, an dat youz
swabes iz aw Ok.  Weez been habin fings cawed warnins yesterday too.   Weez hadded
to go in da pwace cawd da basement for da wongest time.  Dat  pwace be gwate,
wots ob fings to sniff an hide hind an cwimb ober.  Aw dat  time der be bwite
wites shootin outside wiff wots of wumbbwy noise an wets stuff  combin down
fwom da sky.  But we no hab what youz did, no funnelle cwoud  camb.  Da swabe
kept sayin dat dat be good.  Wite now we onwy gattes  fwoods an wots an wots ob
wain.

Charlie.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.