[Dailydrool] Drakes Tummy

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Sun Jun 8 19:52:12 PDT 2008

Leroy and Honey here hoping Drakes Tummy is better....it is very hot in
PA!  Mom keeps us cool inside, but she is out there in the heat....nutty
lady...anyway Mom treats us like family...and I think Drake...is treated
the same way....we always get tummy problems when we are not included in
family fun!    Best thing mom does is one day no food..the mom gives us
rice with chicken...ok we get pepto-bismol...cause when I thow-up I get
diarea also...oh my..yes we get pediolite also...anything out of the
ordinary I get sick!    We had lots of people here one day lots of food
and mom ignored me getting everything ready....I thew up...the Honey thew
up...I like things to be just so....Mom and me and Honey and oh yeah all
those cats and Molly....Oh I have a crush on her...she is pretty oh yeah
she is HOT!   She comes over to play and then we sleep all day!   Molly is
looking for someone to replace me!    She wants a live in buddy....she
will be at the basset hound picnic with me at CoreCreak.....so I hope we
find a rescue for her that day....she wants one in July...Molly has a nice
mom too...Drools to all in need...and lets keep our tummy in check!   Mom
was just so happy that we did not need to see the vet...she got us both
new beds they are soooooooooooooo soft!    Night all from Leroy...oh yeah
mom things I'm a bad boy cause I whine and bark and Oh yeah I talk tooo
Leroy...bad bad Leroy...Yeh I chew on shoes left behind...just for me to
chew!