[Dailydrool] We be hot flowers out here in Philadelphia! & Auntie Cookie

Bunne Baum baumflowergirls at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:54:43 PDT 2008

Hi Everybody!

This is Daisy, spokesbasset for the Baum Basset Flower Girls. It is
sooooooo hot where we live. Mom and Dad have window ACs running and
Mom put some fans on the floor (they look funny, but they are supposed
to keep our ears from being sucked in?!?!?!), so us Flower Girls could
get a breeze. Mom is good about keeping us with fresh water and she is
even more diligent when it gets hot, so we have somewhat of a cool
breeze and fresh water to drink, but do you other houndies out there
in drool land think you could stomp your paws and demand mother nature
to cool it down some? We aren't used to this hot weather yet, and its
so darn dry here ... please if any of you have extra energy please
please ask the powers-that-be to cool it down in Philadelphia!

Oh, by the way, this is for Auntie Cookie:

All four of us are singing:

Happy birfday to ahrooooo
Happy birfday to ahrooooo
Happy birfday Dear Auntie Cookie
Happy birfday to ahrooooooooooooo!

Hugs and snooter kisses from some very sweaty houndettes:

Daisy, Buttercup, Tulip & jasmine