[Dailydrool] Dogs in the car

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 02:15:02 PDT 2008

Drools to the boxer that went to the bridge, may he enjoy the endless buffet. Just a reminder for those drool slaves in California the new law is dogs cannot be left in the car for any period of time.  It is an animal cruelty charge.  Although I would never take them in the heat, I have been known to take them in the cool weather (spring and late fall).   With gas at  4.35 a gallon I don't think they will be taking any joy ride car trips.
On another note, Tucker is feeling a lot better, but the off the furniture rule is a challenge.  He is not liking jail too much and voicing his displeasure with it. He did get to go out with me and "help" with the weeding.
Drools to all the the houndies and slaves in need,
Karen