[Dailydrool] Tornados

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 23:58:56 PDT 2008

Dear Nigel, Llewis, Uncle Cooper Sir, Momdog Zelda & Mitchell,

Lucy the Floozy here, we is so glads you are ok.  Tornados not be something on the Food Channel (Me & Eddie watch the food channel too).  They be spinny things that make our hoomans skitish.  Especially the mom.  The last time we had one was in April I thinks, and we had to go sit in the bathroom with the mom and dad.  They put our harnesses on and held on to us.  We thought we was going for walkies.  Lucky for us it was an F1.  It passed over us and hit a few buildings, but no one was  hurt.  Mom's friend from work has a basset named Ollie, and poor Ollie was so scared he would not come out of the bedroom closet after it was all over.  So his two legger brother and sister slept in the closet with him.  We have not had any rain in a while.  It be VERY hot here in West TX.  I LOVE the cold air machine.  Being a fluffy houndette, I has to  have it nice and cool.  Anyroo, we be very greatful that you all and your hoomans are ok.

Snooters,
Lucy the Floozy w/ brudder Eddie & mom