[Dailydrool] my sweetie dun sent me an envlpe

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Mon Jun 9 06:39:30 PDT 2008

sadie sunshine of the field pawing in here.  i am all aflutter and giddy. my hansum and manly one and only houndie H Beaudreux has sented me an envelpe.  blush blush wiggly .......  oh i must calm down so that i can paw this message.  on the outside of the envelpe addressed to MEMEMEME ......   it sayd  " the lovely fantistically wonderful most bestest SADIE ONEIL"  yup  that is xactly what it sayd. his is artistic too.  he made my last name into a basset .  the o was the face with ears and the l was the tail.  isn't he just the mostest artist...BUT  inside the envlpe was the mostest grandest and beautimous white collar with sparkly gems on it.  he knew that white would look soooooo good on me and the sparkly gems are sooooo shiny.  and   there is diamunds  yep  thats wat i sayd--DIAMUNDS on the buckle and a DIAMUND AND GOLD ring on the collar for a charm.  isn't my beaudreux  just the bestest.  AND  he sented me a pichur of his most hansum self.  oh my oh my.  he is just so hamsun that it takes my bweath away.  him is  my one and onliest houndie.  i am so lucky we founded each other.  he is such a gentlehoundie and is tweating me royaly.  i am framing the pichur of him and hanging it right by my nity nite bed so i can see him last thing at nite and dream of him and me pwaying and running in the fields together.  and i can see him furstest thing in the morning when i open my brown eyes.   sigh  .  life just dunnit get any gooder than this.  dearest H Beaudreux, thank you so berry much for the jewel encrusted( that 's what the mom sayd it was) collar.  i will wear it so that all houndies will know that i hab a one and onliest houndie and that i am well taken care ob by him.    this was pawed by
Duchess Sadie Sunshine of the Field