[Dailydrool] Funnel Clouts

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:26:16 PDT 2008

To Nigel, et al. (that's a lawyer term, there, to the attorney boyzzzz):  We
are so glad you are all OK!  We know about those whirly winds down here in
Arkansas - we have a game called "treats in the bathroom"; every time the TV
people get all excited, mommy takes the treat box, and we all follows her
into the littlest bathroom, and she sits on the floor with us and hands out
treats and scritches to all of us at once!

Anyways, we are sad that your yard was all different, but we are very glad
none of you got sucked up by the toronados!
--Hector, Barney and Bozlee (Pw. Annabelle says she don't care)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!