[Dailydrool] Midland show- pix

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Jun 9 06:06:40 PDT 2008

We spent the weekend at the Midland Basset show - camping for the first time in over 20 years!
It was huge fun, and great to meet fellow Droolers Terry and Dilys. Dylan and Poppy are lovely - Poppy is the prettiest little girl and Dylan oozes personality.
Terry had said on e-mail to me just listen for someone shouting "Dylan! No!" And that's exactly how I found them!
I apologise for the number of pictures of Rolph and Clara, but you can also see Dylan and Poppy among many other beautiful hounds at the following link

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/midlandbassets/

Sally, very tired slave to Rolph and Clara

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP