[Dailydrool] Oreck XL Vacuum

Karen Kohl vze357yw at verizon.net
Mon Jun 9 07:33:00 PDT 2008

Hi -

  Since there's been a "cleaning" thread, I was wondering if anyone out there uses an Oreck vacuum.  They are advertising the The Oreck XL® Ultra Vacuum Cleaner has "odor controlling inner bag and odor shield in the outer bag work to eliminate everything from pet odors to other stubborn smells. This powerful odor control system makes your home fresher and cleaner than ever before, easily and effortlessly. And all that performance is packed into a vacuum that weighs just nine pounds."  I'm guessing the "effortlessly" is an exaggeration, but have any of you had any experience with this vacuum?

  Thanks,

  Karen
  Slave to Bo