[Dailydrool] Oreck XL Vacuum

Jamie Duarte 3bassets at surewest.net
Mon Jun 9 23:19:27 PDT 2008

Karen I used to have an Oreck, and it worked great!  I loved it.  I had it
for about 10 years when it finally gave out.  I switched to the Dyson
Animal, which on carpet works great.  However, the Oreck worked really well
on tile floors, the Dyson doesn't.  There are times when I miss my Oreck.
Also, I had to take the Oreck into the shop twice in the 10 years I had it,
and it never cost me a dime.  They took care of the minor issues it had free
of charge.

--
Jamie
Mom to Mr. Wiggins

*             Mr. Wiggins Woofn¹ Treats                      *
* The homemade treats dogs find woofn¹  good!   *
*                www.mrwiggins.com                            *