[Dailydrool] Da Funelle Cwowd

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 08:01:07 PDT 2008

 Deer NIgel and LLewis an' da rest ob da ebbery houndie and peepul at ur howse.? Wen my Mama red ur message her sed "Oh, no - dey hab da toenaado dere!" Dats wut da funell clowd be cawd, yessir.? And she rite - it do eat fings wike howses and houndies and trees, o my!? I fink u awl were berry, berry brave and we be SO gwad dat ebbery body be okayed.? We onwy hab da thunnerstorm wif da fwashin' wits here in NJ.? An' Mama sez dat all she need, yessir.

Snooters to all ob u - and a speshul bewwy rub to MomDog, Zelda.

Yur furend, Dudley Bupster

Mama here - I worry about all of you there in tornado land.? Always glad to hear that you are still with us and unharmed.

Hugs, Sandi