[Dailydrool] SO HOT OUTSIDE I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 9 08:33:29 PDT 2008

Buford I have the solution move to Victoria.B.C.
Slave left winter clothes back in Calgary (brought mine tho) and since moving out here in March
I have almost froze my tush off.
Slave can't stand heat - no problem out here and she's still complaining.
Apparently it's the coldest June that they can remember and also there was
snow in April.  On bus people asked slave if she moved to Victoria to get
away from snow?  She almost got kicked off.

Georgie and
Miss Becky