[Dailydrool] To Piglet and MomPerson

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Mon Jun 9 08:57:30 PDT 2008

The Dashing Bassets are slinging plenty of drool to Piglet, hoping she is not long with the Evil Vetperson and that her owwies are few. (I know a little about owwies myself, having just returned from Evil Vetperson territory myself.)

We're also glad to hear that MomPerson, Nigel, Lewis, and crew are all fine. May the tornados you face in the future all be on your plates.
Lady Jane, spokeshound for the Dashing Bassets