[Dailydrool] a mt. update CHARLIE-----BRONZE BASSET FUNDRAISER

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:32:21 PDT 2008

charlie.....i am hoping our Bronze Basset was on the higher shelf and
did not get knocked off....thank goodness it is not breakable...which
reminds  me to let all the new folks on the DD  know about our work of
art Bridger Bronzes from Glendive here in Montana chose 2 of our rescues
here now to create a magnificent bronze  WHICH IS ON OUR WEBSITE AND OUR
MAIN FUNDRAISER!!    Should of thought of it sooner, but omg what a
grand FAthers Day Gift that would be.    Needing a few weeks to create,
each one is numbered and  you can see all the info on our newly designed
webpage.    It is under the Navigation BAr on the right side.   When it
first came out we sold 3 right off the start,  so I hope you all take a
peek~~~

sO, mR. d. dROPP PLEASE  no more accidents!!! lol

and again, a happy birthday to our Cookie here in Kalispell.     I am
wanting to drive up to visit my grand kids the wild child and bloss but
the rain keeps me in ..roads are slick.  HER VISORS THAT SHE MAKES ARE
WONDERFUL.  I HAVE MANY.  ANYONE WANT TO SEE???     I can easily take a
pic of them and send to anyone.   TIS TRUE, THEY MAKE YOU LOOK
--
 *Leslie Ames*
	Got Bassets??

bassetrescuemt at gmail.com