[Dailydrool] Bella Basset Ballerina Book

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Mon Jun 9 10:14:08 PDT 2008

Last week I received my Bella Basset Ballerina book (there's an exercise
in alliteration;) and I, too, thought it would never get here--but I had
every confidence, and it did, and was definitely worth the wait!  The
book is a delightful read, and the illustrations are charming.  I
especially enjoyed it because my brother shows Borzoi (he has four!) and
I have always thought that they are such elegant creatures, very
ballerina-like, indeed.  The ending actually brought a tear to my
eyes--although a children's book, I think the message rings true for
adults as well.  Another wonderful addition to my growing
collection--thank you, Sharon and Clyde, well done!

Mary, Harley, Biggs, Leo (when they dance, it's more like "Swine
Lake";)and the kitties

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.