[Dailydrool] house smells

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Mon Jun 9 10:16:24 PDT 2008

I just recently got a free sample of Febreeze Pet Oder Eliminator.  So far it has worked pretty good on both dog and man smells!
 :-)  Both of which are known to make my cats turn and run upon entering a "contaminated" room.

I also try to keep the doggie blankets and floor mats clean and washed regularly and that helps to keep the smell at bay.  Animal smells don't bug me too much though.  The only thing that bugs me sometimes is seeing all the drool that has been slung against the walls and doors (all my trim and doors are white so EVERYTHING shows).  Schroeder can sling pretty far up the wall and across the kitchen (amazes me), my one boxer Maya snarfs and blows snot constantly.  Cassie farts constantly. So I have a little bit of everything.
I love them dearly so it is just one of those things I deal with because I wouldn't trade them for the world.

We are sending drool to all in need and drooling for no more tornados!!!

Hugs,
Annette, Schroeder, Maya & Cassie