[Dailydrool] Da Weather

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:39:54 PDT 2008

Hi everybuddee - itz me Homer ob da West and my brudder, Bob. We habs bin
weadin about it beein so hot and eberyting all ober de countwee - and we iz
jealous. We is fweezin out heer in de pacifick northwestie. Fweezin i tells
you - mommy eben turned on de heatie fing de ober nite. And for my mommy to
do dat, welp dat is somefing else cuz her is always hot, always. Her sez we
is gettin cheetd out of summer...we hab one nice dey wif de sun and den
nofink for deys and deys but gway and rain...poeey...we wants sum sun too!

Homer and Bob