[Dailydrool] Maggie's vet visit

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:52:21 PDT 2008

To see what $110 looks like and no answer to what it really is, follow the
link below. There are 4 pictures of Maggie's sore and the vet says she must
come back in 2 weeks to get it checked out and I must give her lincocin
antibiotics and keep the hole open in the mean time. These pictures look
like they could be her butt, but they are not. They are pictures of the
space to the left on top of her tail. The vet gave her a shave and some
pills for that much money. Well, now to continue the hot compresses and the
pills and we go back on the 23rd.  He says she has distroyed it so much, he
doesn't know what it is. Perhaps it could be a tumor he said.  Pics below
If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web
browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=jhefbe6.70b58udm&x=0&y=60zizr&localeid=en_US

Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver